Saturday, May 21, 2011

Here's the Facebook post from my nephew Brandon live from the scene.

7 am: well at this point I guess the surprise is underway so i can talk about it... Yay! I'm in Denver for my cousin Duncan's 13th birthday. 
As of this exact moment, he doesn't know that Scott Markwood, Seth Markwood, David Kennedy, or myself are here, he is currently walking down a hiking trail with his father, learning about growing into a Godly man. Along this trail he will ...find Scott, David, Calvin Markwood, and Seth, each waiting to present a different piece of the puzzle. Being that I am a terrible speaker, I will picking up breakfast burritos and meeting them at a local park for a morning meal followed by a recap of the morning discussions and the presentation of gifts representing each of the attributes of a Godly man. Pretty exciting time for all those involved in the ceremony as well as the family and friends that will help shape this young man's future.
Posted by Seth Markwood around 7:30 am: Very eloquently stated. As of this moment he has been passed off from Chris Comer (his dad) to Scott Markwood (my dad, his uncle), and again to Calvin Markwood (grandpa). Next up is David Kennedy (his uncle), and me to end it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment